BOA4-Prologue BOA4-Prologue

Holy crap!

That was nuts! Really anticipating game, the story was excellent, and very well presented.
Look forward to seeing more!

God Bless America God Bless America

Hmmm...

Some of your informations is flawed..
While many of those countries were invaded, some had very much resistance, and I wouldn't agree that England was invaded as it was the frontline for the allied forces the entirety of the war...

Also, if had enough slideshows from An inconvieniant truth.. Zing.. no but thats an err important movie i guess.

Enough of that!
An animation on the war would get more accross, and its not just the US that stopped Germany, that undermines the allied forces alot, what about Canada, England and all the other countries in resistance, don't forget about them...

J-Goff responds:

If I recall... it was the US who nuked Japan.. and the US who organized and led D-Day... the two most pivitol points in the ENTIRE war.

Blue Jay Saves The Day Blue Jay Saves The Day

Awsome!

Very well done, animation was very fluid.

Very much enjoyed it :D

Dress Up Yourself: WC Ed. Dress Up Yourself: WC Ed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

My webcam was unplugged, so it glitched, I have live tv on my computer, so it started showing TV.

I was watching TV in a flash!! I got to dress up bernie mac!!!

ahahaha xD

Brink Of Alienation III Brink Of Alienation III

very good

nice game. the second part gets a bit repeditive. i also found a glitch, at the end of the cave if you hit the top of the door when you spawn on the other side somtimes you'll have a crazy gun that fires a stream of big blue balls. is that gun saposed to be there or in the game and if so, can you get it anywhere else?

Endless War Endless War

well...

good game, but there is a glitch. if you can make it to the end of a level with one or more people alive, the messag will come up saying you won, then as soon as you die hit the ok to go back, when you're back at the missions screen the message saying your dead will appear, if you say yes to go back then you will go to a black screen with 2 green feet

True Lies - Tango True Lies - Tango

Very cool

I liked it, my first audio review, but I choose this one cause I thought it was well made and was original.

You're a very talented musician.

afliXion responds:

I'm your first review eh. Thats pretty cool I guess. I can be your 2nd/3rd/4th to. :D